Thank you for your interest. This position has been filled.
PART-TIME CREATIVE RETAIL & SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT -
Friendly, creative, outgoing and social media savvy?
Raise your hand if that’s you. The Imagination Spot is currently hiring a part-time retail and social media assistant that is all of the above.
The Imagination Spot is a whimsical and creative stationery & gift shop in downtown Goshen. We carry fun cards, stationery goods, art supplies and gift items. We love encouraging imagination for all ages and also offer art/craft workshops in our retail space. We are looking for a team member who is looking for a long term part-time position. This position is perfect for someone looking to work for about 10-15 hours a week and would like to get involved in something fun and creative.
If you are...
- friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing
- creative and social media savvy
- reliable and organized
- able to multi-task
- a great team member as well as can work independently
- at least 18 years old
And would love to...
- help out the best customers in town
- keep our shop looking great
- brainstorm new ideas with our team
- work on content creation for our social media
- post on various social media platforms
- make fun IG reels and FB live videos
- work 10 - 15 hours a week
- A fun and creative atmosphere to work in
- $11 to $12 per hour to start depending on experience
- Seasonal bonuses
- Employee discounts
- Awesome customers
- A small but great team to work with
- A regular but flexible part time schedule you can rely on
Job responsibilities -
- Customer service
- Operating cash register
- Inventory and pricing
- Occasional Gift Wrapping
- Products photos
- Social media posts - FB/IG along with IG Reels and FB Live
- Occasional creative craft/art projects
- Shop upkeep
Retail experience not necessary, we will train. Social media experience required which can be personal. Must be comfortable with technology and know how to post on social media channels. This position is part-time with 10 to 15 hours a week of work. Must be available to work at least 2 Saturdays a month.
The Imagination Spot provides a fun work environment and is a great place to be if you are creative and love stationery! We are looking for someone who would be interested in being part of a small team and growing with our company.
To apply, fill out the application form below.
Thank you for your interest in working for The Imagination Spot!