We are happy to personalize many of our products for you. We do take custom orders as well. Please contact us for your custom request.
We accept payment through PayPal® as well as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Due to the Indiana state laws, we only charge sales taxes to orders shipped to Indiana.
Our Prices are listed in USD Dollars. You can choose the currency of your location on the top of the website.
The shipping rates are calculated based on the weight of the package in the shopping cart.
Please check our Shipping + Returns for detailed shipping policies.
* FREE SHIPPING ON RETAIL ORDERS OVER $85 TO U.S. ONLY. This does not include expedited shipping.
Yes! Please fill our our wholesale questionnaire or contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our Wholesale and to tell us a bit more about your shop!
Yes! We are committed to finding ways to create while still being kind to our planet. We use 100% recycled card stock for all our greeting cards and use recycled Kraft envelopes.
*Embroidered patches work best on cotton or denim fabrics.1. Wash the garment and make sure it is wrinkle free. Fabric softener should not be used.
2. Heat iron to the correct settings for your garment. Do not use steam. Empty all water.
3. Lay your garment on a hard, heat tolerant surface. A padded ironing board might not be hard enough. Try placing a cutting board above padding. Iron the area for about 10 seconds.
4. Place the patch on the heated area. Cover it with a washcloth or tea towel.
5. Iron the design for about 90 seconds. Apply pressure. Do not move iron side to side as this may cause design to shift. Heavier fabrics may require more time, and lighter fabrics may require less time.
6. Allow time to cool, then make sure entire surface area is applied to fabric. If all pieces did not adhere, reapply heat for an additional 20-30 seconds. Allow to cool.
7. Turn the garment inside out and iron again for about 30 seconds. Remove washcloth or tea towel and let the garment cool.
8. Enjoy your new patch.
If patch is not adhered properly, repeat from step 5. **Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing.
Wait 48 hours before washing. Machine wash warm, cool rinse.
Do not use bleach. Air dry. Do not dry clean.
By visiting our site, you agree that you will not copy, print, download or otherwise reproduce any part of our products by any means. You agree that neither The Imagination Spot nor its owners shall be liable for any direct, consequential or incidental damages arising out of any aspect of your order, including but not limited to products, printing or delivery. We do not warrant against late deliveries due to shipping delays, or color variations.